Jackson Happy Feet and beginner bouancy and helmet for sale

Buying and Selling stuff through WWKC

Moderator: atbarber

Teep

Jackson Happy Feet and beginner bouancy and helmet for sale

Post by Teep »

Jackson Happy feet size small for sale. It's a bit confusing in that size small are for those with longer legs/ a smaller boat and large is for smaller paddlers. I've only used them once, at the pool, and when I went to use them on a river trip, I, wearing all my gear, wouldn't fit in the boat with them, so they've only been used once. They're compatible with all boats below 8', ideally 7'.

Looking for €40.

Also: Lomo Bouancy aid and Protec Centre Helmet for sale. Bouancy aid was only used a few times. Helmet was used a good few times and is moderately scratched but otherwise in great condition. Helmet is blue. Bouancy aid is white and blue. It's very basic, like club bouancies. The helmet is similar to club helmets. They're both size 'small'. I'm 60kg (about 130 lbs; slightly over 9 Stone) and the Bouancy keeps me a float very well, but I don't know what the maximum weight it can keep afloat is. They'd be good for a beginner looking to buy their first Bouancy aid and Helmet. Looking for €40.

Post here, ring me, text me or email me if you're interested or have any queries.
lonerbob@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
085 815 9607
Thanks

Daniel O Broin
Last edited by Teep on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Teep

Re: Jackson Happy Feet for sale

Post by Teep »

atbarber

Re: Jackson Happy Feet for sale

Post by atbarber »

Nor many people have Jacksons in the club. Why not try irishfreestyle.com and see if you can sell them there.

Adrian
Adrian Barber
L3 instructor, L2 Coach
Teep

Re: Jackson Happy Feet and beginner bouancy and helmet for sale

Post by Teep »

Happy feet SOLD (Cheers, Pat.)!