BLISSTICK SMOOTHY

Buying and Selling stuff through WWKC

Moderator: atbarber

G O Reilly

BLISSTICK SMOOTHY

Post by G O Reilly »

Blisstick Smoothy

Excellent Condition..... 3 Months Old.. Excellent Freestyle Kayak For new comers and advanced playboaters...

Also if the buyer is a new to the sport i will also throw in a free 2 hour freestyle coaching session for the buyer and there mates...

650 Euro....

Contact Ger O' Reilly.. gerskayak@gmail.com" target="_blank or 085-1639027

Kayak can be seen on the TEAM I-CANOE BLOG.. just scroll down and check the sluice video..
Robbie O'S

Re: BLISSTICK SMOOTHY

Post by Robbie O'S »

ger didnt u forget to mention the colour of it :D
Luke D

Post by Luke D »

Robbie just cause you aint man enough to paddle a pink boat , dont mean u gota diss it hahaha :D
G O Reilly

Post by G O Reilly »

Now Now Mr Robbie.. you should now that the colour shouldnt matter... its all about what the paddler can do it. Its still for sale by the way...
Teep

Post by Teep »

Are you givin' up freestyle Ger? If so, can I have your skills seeing as you know, your not going to be using them anymore? Or are you just sick of the boat/took some sort of "big fish" esque growth spurt? :P
G O Reilly

Post by G O Reilly »

Ye im given it up.. its a crap sport.... Its way over rated... Ear operations, Broken toes, broken fingers, expensive equipment, Rats piss, drunkin dam controllers and smelly juniors. Ha no im not given it up.. not yet anyway. Im just maken room for my new Allstar..
alan murphy

Post by alan murphy »

yeh i hate them smelly juniors :x
G O Reilly

Post by G O Reilly »

SOLD