Creeker and play boat for sale

Buying and Selling stuff through WWKC

Moderator: atbarber

rokane

Creeker and play boat for sale

Post by rokane »

Hi All

Due to my moving to Germany I am selling of my boats.

I am selling my Wavesport Diesel 65 (Red). This boat is in good condition with only the usual scrapes. It comes with the full team spec outfitting (not club spec) which is very comfortable and adjustable, and I have both the large and small foot rests. This is an excellent boat for Irish rivers, great handling and easy to roll. €400

I am also selling a Liquid Logic Big Wheel (Blue). Although this boat is old it is in pretty good condition. There are the usual scrapes but no holes or dents. It just needs a wee bit of padding depending on the paddler. It surfs great and spins easily and aint too hard to roll. A bargin to anyone for €250!

And sure if anyone wants to take both of them of my hands I could do them a good deal!

I'll get photos up this weekend as I'm in Germany at the minute. Ultan has kindly offered to act as a brooker in my absence!!, so if you want to have a look at them or may be try one down at the club that can be arranged. Email me r_o_kane23@hotmail.com" target="_blank or give Ultan a ring on 0863727665.

Cheers

Ruairi

Pictures can be viewed at the following link;
https://picasaweb.google.com/1054364783 ... NC1vbrSfA#