Wanted

Buying and Selling stuff through WWKC

Moderator: atbarber

fitzy

Wanted

Post by fitzy »

Paddle, spraydeck and ba wanted. I'm a beginner so looking for a paddle for general river stuff, a neoprene spraydeck (medium waist, big deck), and a bouancy aid for someone who is 70kgs. Give me a shout if you have anything that might fit the bill.
bernardwalshaaa

Re: Wanted

Post by bernardwalshaaa »

I have for sale:Stolquist Extract D pfd & palm neo deck 100e.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

hi Bernard, thanks for reply. I think the xtract might not be suitable for me, ive only just finished the beginner course and i dont want to look better than i am...only to be face down in the water every couple of mins. Is the deck in good shape... how much would you take for it on its own?
bernardwalshaaa

Post by bernardwalshaaa »

HiYa Fitzy! The deck is your standard Palm`"Neo" deck I was just adding it in with the Pfd as a package, 30e. +-. With regards to looking silly with a proper Pfd, most kayakers start by buying a basic pfd +100-e. only to get a rescue one a short time later, the thing is you can detach the tow-system and add it back later when needed. Be careful when buying old or used Pfd,s as they lose their bouyancy over time and should be "Float tested" The one I have for sale is 1.5yrs old and in good condition
I live in Chapelizod and your welcome to demo the gear 0863534280
p.s. the playboater deck on offer to you on "If" looks a good deal for 50e. :wink: