Gear Sale 19th August at WWKC

Buying and Selling stuff through WWKC

Moderator: atbarber

Sineads

Gear Sale 19th August at WWKC

Post by Sineads »

I am going to organise a gear sale on the 19th August at the clubhouse, It is the time of year when the beginner groups might be looking to pick up a few bits from Helmets & Cags to Roof racks and straps, and maybe longer term members would be interested in bigger items.

So I was hoping that members might have a look around their sheds and box rooms for stuff that they no longer use.

If this Is this of interest let me know and if you are selling give me an idea of what might be for sale, so that I can give a general indication as to what is going to be available on the day.

Thanks

Sinead
gerry o f

Re: Gear Sale 19th August at WWKC

Post by gerry o f »

Great sinead

I have a bit of gear to sell from cags to spray decks and a few other bits and bobs maybe even a boat or two
adrianc

Post by adrianc »

Great idea Sinead!

Not sure if I would be able to make it, but I have two cags and a 30L dry bag that I was thinking of shifting on ..
Sineads

Post by Sineads »

Great Stuff lads, see ye on Sunday.

Sinead
gerry o f

Post by gerry o f »

What time is the sale kicking of at
Sineads

Post by Sineads »

Hi Gerry

This will kick off around 11.30. There is a good few people saying they have stuff for sale so should be a few people around.

If anyone has a small burn for sale I might be interested.

Sinead
tornado

Post by tornado »

Considering selling my beloved Pyranha Ammo Medium.

If any beginners are interested in trying it on Sunday let me know. Its been good to me for the last 2 years and kept me safe. Can't beat having you own boat
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I should be along if not away this weeekend, should have spare gear, from dry pants to cag decks, throw ropes to roof racks.
A few Abba albums, and a fondue set.

* Edit * Actually im away this weekend, so not about.
Andrew Cahill (L3 Instructor)
Membership officer - email : membership@wwkc.net. looking for REC 3 (First aid) ? email : andrew.cahill@gmail.com
Need a fob for club house ? Drop me a line